Hello guys! Let me tell you how did this post! The Blogalline, which happily I belong, decided to start “sharing recipes,” a way to become better acquainted with us and share what we do best. Obviously because I’m always late I decided to make the recipe only yesterday and post today, only a month away from the draw! 😎 This game allowed me to scrutinise the entire blog, which normally would not have done my laziness. I found a myriad of interesting recipes! I found a myriad of interesting recipes! I plan to try other. My choice here fell on “Plumcake coffee, cardamom and white chocolate.” I took the liberty to customize the recipe I hope that Chiara didn’t despise! At the end of the post is the link to the original recipe!
Plumcake with coffee and cardamom
- 150 g of sugar
- 300 g flour 00
- 1 pinch of salt
- 250 g of marscarpone
- 80 ml of milk
- 2 cups of coffee
- 80 g of chopped hazelnuts
- 80 g of raisins
- 10 g of cardamom pods
- 1 tablespoon baking powder for cakes
For the white chocolate ganache
- 125 g white chocolate
- 1 tablespoonof chestnut honey
- 30 g of butter
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler with honey. Then removed from the heat, add the butter. Mix well and place in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- After 2 hours mount the ganache with 2 tablespoons of milk and accompany her to the plum.
- Prepare a mocha from 2 people. In a saucepan heat 80 ml of milk. When about to boil, remove the pan from the heat and infuse cardamom seeds.
- Put the raisins to soak in plenty of water.
- In a bowl put the sugar and salt. Then add the coffee, hot milk after filtering cardamom and mix it all with the help of a whisk.
- Add flour little by little the flour and baking powder. Finally add the mascarpone cheese and stir to make a smooth paste.
- Drain the raisins and incorporate them to the mixture together with the hazelnuts. Preheat oven to 180 ° C. Grease and flour a loaf pan for baking. Pour the batter into the pan and cook for 40 minutes at 180 ° C.
On Chiara’s blog find the original recipe –> http://www.cilieginerosse.ifood.it/2015/09/sedici-plumcake-al-caffe-cardamomo-e-cioccolato-bianco.html